Friday, December 25, 2009

Skating in Victoria

Well, I figured out how to do a few photos and I put some on of my skate at Butchart Gardens in Victoria. It was a great time, since both my visits were unexpected. I skated with my nephew Aaron and his daughter, Brianne. They came with their own skates from Vancouver. Mrs Schindler and her daughter, Stephanie also came over from Vancouver and they met me in downtown Victoria. We waited a few hours hoping my luggage (and skates) would show up, but we had agreed to meet Aaron at 3 o'clock at the Gardens. I later found out that my luggage did not arrive until about 8 p.m. It was easy to rent the skates though, and we all had a terrific time and dinner together after skating.
Now I am planning on going to Quebec city, next week and then to Regina and Winnipeg the week after that.
The knees are working fine (thank you Dr. Mahomed) and you can see I always have a photo of me waving (thank you Dr. Veillette for the new elbow).
Merry Christmas to you all!
See you next week from Quebec.

1 comment: